Meet The Guru: Stoyan Dobrev
Dobrev is an out-of-the-box creator.
Let us introduce you to our next Guru - Stoyan Dobrev, a.k.a Stoy.
Have you ever looked at your favorite website and wondered why it looked like that, how the buttons worked? Stoy can give you the answer!
One of his general responsibilities is: turn designs into functional web pages. He does this perfectly by asking the right questions, suggesting ideas and improvements along the way.
His usual responsibilities include:
Prioritizing user experience
- Bringing a concepts to life using the latest industry approved frameworks and paradigms
- Participate in code reviews, feature planning and discussions with the clients
- Leveraging tools that enhance interaction with the site in any browser
- Making sure the design looks great on mobile devices
- Taking into account SEO best practices
- Testing the site for usability and fixing any bugs
His wizardry skills involve working with:
Angular, jQuery, React, Grunt, Webpack, WordPress, Invision, Abstract, Figma